This kit includes 12 items, plus coaching and instructional videos delivered via email and accessible anytime:
- 9 online lessons for parents and access to personal coaching from a certified Montessori teacher
- The Wooden Book, a tool for early language and literacy learning.
- Nine unique rattles that strengthen your baby’s grasp, hand-eye coordination, and body control.
- A set of 24 wooden blocks of different shapes, sized for your baby to grasp, that help develop spatial awareness.
- A Dining Set, which encourages confident and independent eating.
The Wooden Book
This ideal first book and the accompanying video model best practices for reading with your baby.
First in a series of grasping toys, this rattle provides tactile, auditory, and visual input.
The flexibility of this toy provides a new grasping challenge, encouraging body control and coordination.
This unique shape helps your baby practice hand to hand transfer and builds their hand-eye coordination.
Hex With Balls
While the middle rod moves, your baby adjusts their grasp to compensate, strengthening their fine motor skills.
Made with food-grade silicone, this baby favorite provides comfort during the teething years.
Appropriately sized grasping materials like this one encourage more refined, intentional hand movements.
The moving parts and texture of the crochet ring provide sensory feedback and encourage exploration.
This rattle’s moving parts engage your baby, challenging their grasp and encouraging hand to hand transfer.
Colorful and jingly, this rattle invites movement and engages your baby’s core to support crawling.
These infant-sized, proportional blocks build math and spatial skills and will be used for years to come.
This placemat, sized perfectly for your baby’s little hands, includes a placemat, fork, spoon, food-grade silicone bowl and 2 cups designed to challenge fine motor skills and foster independent eating.