This kit includes 6 toys, plus bags and baskets for organization, and coaching and instructional videos delivered via email and accessible anytime:
- 9 online lessons for parents and access to personal coaching from a certified Montessori teacher
- A colorful and rhythmic Rolling Drum that inspires curiosity and movement.
- A Spinning Drum that develops hand-eye coordination and builds strength.
- A basket of four balls with varying textures, weights, and rolling speeds.
- The Object Permanence Box, a great problem-solving challenge.
- A Monti Kids Rocking Stacker, designed for your baby’s little fingers to grasp.
- A set of 3 Shape Fitting Puzzles in egg, cube, and spherical shapes.
This toy helps develop hand-eye coordination, wrist and arm strength, and visual skills, making noise as it spins.
This toy rolls just a bit and then stops, tempting your baby to pursue it and building strength and perseverance.
Handmade Basket With Balls
A handmade basket of 4 balls with varying textures and colors, the movement patterns on the surface of these balls provide the novelty needed to sustain your baby’s exploration.
Object Permanence Box
This box and ball introduce the concept of object permanence: an object exists even if we can’t see it.
Babies typically start stacking much later, but with easy-to-grasp rings on a cone-shaped peg, they are ready to start now!
Shape Fitting Puzzles
This trio of puzzles progresses in difficulty as your baby coordinates both sides of their body to fit each shape into its base.